1st October 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi Chartered Accountant interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi for the post of Chartered Accountant. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

5th October 2019, 10:09 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi Chartered Accountant interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi Chartered Accountant interview as follows :

-May 2019 qualified are eligible for this recruitment drive only.
-CA passed.
-Maximum of 4 attempts in CA Examination are allowed.
-Good communication skills.
5th October 2019, 01:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi Chartered Accountant interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi for the post of Chartered Accountant interview is given below :-

1)The candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).

2)The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 65% marks in graduation.

3)A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.

4)All pending backlogs (if any) should be cleared at the time of appearing for wipro corporate finance recruitment process.

For more information visit on https://www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?