1st October 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi?

Dear friends, I have heard about the Chartered Accountant interview of Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi. I don't know about the roles for this particular post in this company. Can you tell me about the job roles?

5th October 2019, 10:22 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi?

Job roles of Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi as follows :

-You will have to advice, audit accounts and provide proper required information about financial records.
-Financial decisions maker.
-Business acumen.
-Financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
-Capital Formation.
-Social accountancy.
-Economic Planning.
5th October 2019, 01:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi?

Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records. Chartered Accountant in Wipro Corporate Finance New Delhi might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.

For more information visit on https://www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?