10th January 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru Service Desk Infra Support Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru for the post of Service Desk Infra Support. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

15th January 2019, 06:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru Service Desk Infra Support Interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru Service Desk Infra Support Interview:

You must have passed 10th, 12th and Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institute/university
You should have no active backlogs in your graduation.
Only 2017 & 2018 batch pass out candidate can attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru Service Desk Infra Support Interview.
There should not be maximum of 3 years gap between 10th standard and degree.

Diploma/BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MBA/MCA graduates are not eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru Service Desk Infra Support Interview.

For details:
https://careers.wipro.com/campus-science-gis.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?