10th January 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Service Desk Infra Support in Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru for the post of Service Desk Infra Support. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

15th January 2019, 07:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Service Desk Infra Support in Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru?

Job roles of Service Desk Infra Support in Wipro Technologies Limited, Bengaluru:

As an administrator, you must have ability to make system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, issues, change and configuration management, service incidents and queries within the level of consent. You are required to perform service requests based on standard operating procedures. You should be able to handle problems independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?