22nd December 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata for the post of Network Data Admin. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

15th January 2020, 06:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin interview as follows:-

-Qualifying a Bachelor's degree in BE/BTECH (CS/IT) from a recognized university.
-Recent passouts are eligible.
-Good academic record throughout the career with 60% and above marks.
-No live backlogs.
15th January 2020, 01:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Kolkata Network Data Admin recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Network Data Admin

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have knowledge of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?