22nd December 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I got an email from Prodapt Chennai for the Software Engineer Trainee interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

15th January 2020, 04:59 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview as follows:-
-Qualifying degree B.E/ B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) from recognized university.
-2019 batch.
-Good academic record with 70% and above in 10/12 and CGPA 8.0 and above at the graduate level.
-No live backlogs.
-No history of backlogs.
15th January 2020, 01:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Prodapt

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Computer Science Engineering

>> You should have scored minimum 70% marks in 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduation course.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?