18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview?

Hello Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview for the post of Data Science Trainee in YASH Technologies Indore. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview with this company?

22nd October 2020, 08:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview is given below.

• Applicant must have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/MSc in computer science/IT/statistics/Data Science or equivalent from a top educational institution.

• Applicant must have Strong programming skills. Knowledge of python is desirable.

• Applicant must have Knowledge of Machine learning/Deep Learning.

• Applicant must have Continuous learning attitude, data-oriented thought process, and ability to understand and implement research papers.

• Applicant must have Knowledge of cloud platforms AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure is plus.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.yash.com
23rd October 2020, 11:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - YASH Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Trainee

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA or M.Sc from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having experience or no experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are passing out in the year 2018 or 2019 or 2020 are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good knowledge of Cloud Platforms like GCP or AWS or Microsoft Auzre..etc.,
24th October 2020, 12:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The candidate should belong to Indore. The candidate should have experience of 0to2 years. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
28th October 2020, 01:28 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend YASH Technologies Indore Data Science Trainee interview

Eligibility Criteria for Yash Technologies Jobs 2020

Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
2018/2019/2020 graduates

B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/MSc in computer science/IT/statistics/Data Science or equivalent from a top educational institution.
Strong programming skills. Knowledge of python is desirable.
Knowledge of Machine learning/Deep Learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?