18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the salary package available in YASH Technologies Indore for the post of Data Science Trainee. I am preparing for the interview with this company for this post. Kindly tell me about the salary package. Thank you!

22nd October 2020, 08:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore?

Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 25000 per month for this role.

Applicant must have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/MSc in computer science/IT/statistics/Data Science or equivalent from a top educational institution.

I'm giving link of official website for any inquiry.
www.yash.com
24th October 2020, 11:55 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore?

The salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore is Rs. 504,795-541,652 per annum. The candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized university. The candidate should belong to Indore or nearby places. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
28th October 2020, 02:34 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore?

Salary package of Data Science Trainees in YASH Technologies Indore

Data Engineer salaries at Yash Technologies can range from ₹5,19,356-₹5,61,737.

This estimate is based upon Yash Technologies Big Data Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?