13th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Data Management Associate in State Street Bangalore?

I came to know that State Street Bangalore is hiring for the post of Data Management Associate. I want to join and become a Data Management Associate in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a Data Management Associate in this company?

15th December 2020, 09:23 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Data Management Associate in State Street Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.

2.0 to 1 year of exp in data analysis or client static data.
Preferably experience working with industry standards, reference data, remediation or data quality.

3.Flexibility to work across shifts (Mandatory)
Exposure/ working knowledge of creating and maintaining Excel Macros.
15th December 2020, 04:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Data Management Associate in State Street Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a Data Management Associate in State Street Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.

• Applicant must have 0 to 1 year of exp in data analysis or client static data.

• Applicant having experience working with industry standards, reference data, remediation or data quality will be given preference.

• Applicant must be flexibility in work across shifts (Mandatory).

• Applicant must have working knowledge of creating and maintaining Excel Macros.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?