13th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Data Management Associates at State Street Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at State Street Bangalore as I have applied for the post of Data Management Associate then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

16th December 2020, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Data Management Associates at State Street Bangalore?

Job profile of Data Management Associate at State Street Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Data Management Associate at State Street Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - State Street

Name of the Job Position - Data Management Associate

>> You are required to work closely with the business or IT to ensure alignment of master data rules.

>> You are required to assist in data management, governance and data quality of master data requirements with the other functional data owners in order to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems in consistent.

>> You need to ensure the quality of master data in key systems and development and documentation of the processes.

>> You should be able to manage, analyze and resolve the data initiative issues and manage the revisions needed.
16th December 2020, 10:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Data Management Associates at State Street Bangalore?

Job profile of Data Management Associates at State Street Bangalore are as follows :-

1. You will have to work over large date and maintain the integrity of it with data quality processes.
2. Resolve the data quality issues.
3. Improvement of data through various detection and error correction phases.
4. Maintenance, analysis , research and review of data through data standards.
5. Preparing reports and documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?