7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

I have heard that Maveric Systems Chennai is recruiting Graduate Engineer. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Graduate Engineer in this company.

13th August 2019, 03:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

The minimum qualification required to apply Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems, is BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA in ECE/CSE/EEE/IT/E&I from a recognized university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and bachelor's/master's degree with minimum 60% - 70% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be allowed.

Web: http://www.maveric-systems.com
13th August 2019, 10:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

Company Name : Maveric Systems

GraudateEngineer || Experience Required: 0-1 Years || Chennai

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in following discipline BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA in (ECE/ CSE/ EEE/ IT/ E&I).

-2018 & 2019 Batches only.

-Good communication skills.

-Strong programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.maveric-systems.com/
14th August 2019, 01:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to attend Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Maveric Systems

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Electronics and Instrumentation or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation either in 2019 or 2018 are eligible to attend this recruitment.
14th August 2019, 01:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai is you must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech (ECE/CSE/EEE/IT/E&I) or MCA from any recognized university.
You must have passed qualifying degree from 2018 and 2019 batch only.
You must have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?