13th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore?

I came to know that Cargill Bangalore is hiring for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to join and become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in this company?

15th July 2019, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore?

Eligibility Graduate Engineer Trainee Cargill Bangalore

- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation) with GPA of 7.0 or equivalent

- At least 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment

- Must be a regular participant in extracurricular activities

- Must possess interpersonal and leadership skills
16th July 2019, 08:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cargill

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electrical Engineering or
* Chemical Engineering or
* Instrumentation Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering

>> You should have minimum of 7.0 GPA or its equivalent to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years experience in a manufacturing environment are eligible.
16th July 2019, 10:49 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore is given below :-

1)Bachelor s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution(Mechanical or Electrical)

2)GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations

3)0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment

4)Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills

For more information visit on www.cargill.co.in
17th July 2019, 01:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cargill Bangalore;

You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation) from a recognized institution / university with GPA of 7.0 or equivalent.

You must have 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing fields.

You must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
19th July 2019, 08:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Cargill

Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee

Job Location: Bangalore

Salary: ₹ 4-5 LPA

Experience Required: Freshers

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation).

-GPA: 7.0 or equivalent is required.

-0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment would be great.

-Good communication skills.

-Active participation in academic and university level and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?