26th September 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?

Am I eligible to get a good job in MNC companies if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA? Currently, am pursuing MCA as well. Can someone please guide me with the information soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  2. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  3. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  6. How can I get placed in MNC's after scoring 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 78% in BCA?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to get placed in campus placement with 45.2 percent marks in 10th, 62.6 percent in BCA and 64.17 percent in MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  13. Am I eligible for birlasoft job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 83% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  15. Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  17. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in U.S after scoring 60% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
3rd October 2017, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?

No, I a, extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for campus placement with the above mentioned marks. The marks are too low for getting a job in MNCs. The minimum marks required to get a good job in MNCs is 60% throughout your academic career. At the time of applying you should not have any pending backlogs and candidates with more than 2 years of educational gap are not allowed.

You must have good knowledge regarding your field and should have the ability to work smart under difficult situations. Your academic score is not upto the mark, hence you are not allowed to apply for job in MNCs.
4th October 2017, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a good job in MNC companies if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA? Currently, am pursuing MCA as well. Can someone please guide me with the information soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

It is very difficult to get a job in MNCs with less than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and BCA. Many top MNCs recruit candidates with over 60% marks in the Class X, XII and Graduation. You can find many companies offering jobs like Network Analyst, Client Support Executive, Client Associate etc. for the BCA fresh graduates. You can find the job openings in the job portals or job sites. You should be technically very sound to get a job in the MNCs. You should also very good in communication. Generally, selection process of MNCs consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Round and HR Round. You should prepare well to clear the aptitude test to qualify for the next rounds.
4th October 2017, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get good job in MNC companies with the below mentioned criteria.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in 10th Class and in 12th Classes, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible.

>> MNC companies generally strictly follow percentage criteria to be eligible.
17th October 2017, 11:21 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get job in MNC. Mainly, all the MNCs has same criteria.
The criteria is as follows-
>>a candidate must have minimum 60% of marks in throughout academics.

>>A candidate must not have any backlog.

>>A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap..
A candidate must have good technical knowledge.
25th October 2017, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for MNC companies.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?