6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Junior Engineer in Adtran Networks India Private Hyderabad?

I came to know that Adtran Networks India Private Hyderabad is hiring for the post of Junior Engineer. I want to join and become a Junior Engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a Junior Engineer in this company?

10th August 2019, 09:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Engineer in Adtran Networks India Private Hyderabad?

Company Name: Adtran Networks India Private

Position : Junior Engineer

Experience Required: 0 -2 Years

Eligibility to become a Junior Engineer in Adtran Networks India Private Hyderabad as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or Electronics and communications engineering or related technical field.

-BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/ECE/IT) .

-Good academic record.

-Good communication skills.
10th August 2019, 11:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Engineer in Adtran Networks India Private Hyderabad?

In order to apply for Junior Engineer in Adtran Networks India Private, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in computer science from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have scored 65% to 75% marks throughout the academic career.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of education gap will be allowed.

Web: http://www.adtran.com/
11th August 2019, 12:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Adtran Networks India Private Junior Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Adtran Networks India Private Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Adtran Networks India Private

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any of the of below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Candidates who have done their M.E/ M.Tech are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?