6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Software Developer in ECS Pune. I am interested to apply for this post in Software Developer. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

10th August 2019, 02:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Company Name: ECS

Job Location : Pune

Position : Software Developer

Experience Required: 0 to 3 years

Job description of Software Developer in ECS Pune as follows :

-Building complex enterprise software applications and transforming into platforms.
-Coding and Implementation of codes.
-You will have to work with developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
-Working in different domains.
-Documentation.
11th August 2019, 12:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in ECS Pune?

Job Description of Software Developer in ECS Pune recruitment:

The detailed job description of Software Developer in ECS Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ECS

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> As a software developer, you are required to write as well as implement efficient code.

>> You need to build complex, enterprise-transforming the applications on diverse platforms and technologies.

>> You are require to involve in documenting the standard operating procedures and work in different domains and client environments.

>> You need to work closely with the other developers, Business Analysts, UX Designers and Product owners..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?