18th March 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Dev Ops Engineer in Salesforce, Hyderabad?

I came to know that Salesforce, Hyderabad is hiring for the post of Software Dev Ops Engineer. I want to join and become a Software Dev Ops Engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become Software Dev Ops Engineer in this company?

22nd March 2019, 03:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Dev Ops Engineer in Salesforce, Hyderabad?

Applicants who have a Bachelors Degree in Computers or Electronics Communication from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Dev Ops Engineer interview in Salesforce, Hyderabad.
Applicants must have 2 - 5 plus years of experience in the relevant field. Applicants must have knowledge of Java/C++/Java Scripting languages.
22nd March 2019, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Dev Ops Engineer in Salesforce, Hyderabad?

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Software Dev Ops Engineer in Salesforce, Hyderabad:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Software Dec Ops Engineer in Salesforce, Hyderabad is given below.

Name of the Company - Salesforce

Name of the Job Position - Software Dev Ops Engineer

>> Candidates who have done their MS in Computer Science or its related field in order to be eligible.

>> Also candidates who have done BS in Computer Science Plus relevant job experience are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have experience with containers and orchestration services like Docker, Kubernetes..etc.,

>> You should have experience in administration and automation of Linux Server and proficiency with source control, testing pipelines and continuous integration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?