9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

I have heard that Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad is recruiting Software Engineers. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Software Engineers in this company.

12th September 2019, 10:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group, is B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT and equivalent disciplines from a recognized college/university. Candidates must secure minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and in bachelor's degree. Candidates should have educational gaps of more than 2 years. Backlogs in any subject will not be allowed. Candidates must clear all the arrears before applying. Candidates must have excellent knowledge in computer languages.

Web: http://www.etisbew.com
14th September 2019, 12:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad as follows :
-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field from recognized university( full-time) with CGPA of 7.0 and above.

-Bachelor in CS/IT field are eligible for this recruitment drive from 2019 batch passouts.

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-No live backlogs.

-No educational gaps more then 2 years.

-Strong programming skills and good business presentation skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?