9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How many Software Engineer vacancies are available in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I have received an email regarding the job recruitment of a Software Engineer in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad. I want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post in this company?

14th September 2019, 12:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Software Engineer vacancies are available in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

Multiple Software Engineer vacancies are available in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad.

They are looking for Bachelor in CS/IT field.

Job Type :-Fulltime, 40 hours/week.

Official website :http://www.etisbew.com/career.html
15th September 2019, 04:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Software Engineer vacancies are available in Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad?

Etisbew Technology Group Hyderabad is hiring freshers candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
Currently there are multiple openings for this post.

If you are appearing for the interview and if you will be able to clear all the rounds of interview and impress the interviewer with your technical knowledge, you can expect an immediate offer from the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?