24th July 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?

i have pass 12 with commerce 83 but i have interst in teaching. I don't want to study further.

Please tell meis it possible.

24th July 2015, 02:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have pass 12 with commerce 83 but i have interst in teaching. I don't want to study further.

It is not possible for you to get Teacher job with 12th standard qualification. To make your career in Teaching professional, you must complete B.Ed program along with the TET entrance exam. The candidate who is interested to pursue B.Ed program, must satisfy the below given/mentioned criteria,

- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any branch with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university/Institution. Those Students who are still in their final year and expected to be completed are also eligible to apply

- Applicant must qualify in the entrance exam organized by the concerned B.Ed university.

- There is no minimum age limit required for B.Ed program.
24th July 2015, 11:03 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?

Yes,If you have good knowledge abut your subject then you can start your coaching and you can earn smart salary.but you can't join join government school and college because you have not such qualification as well as age.
24th July 2015, 03:16 PM
pjgp

To get eligibility for teaching professing 4 year B.Ed is compulsory.
this degree includes various teaching methods and training.those who pursue B.ed can also by study M.ed by qualifying DIET exam.
you can work in schools,coaching centers,education department,home tuitions,educational consultancies,private tuitions.
By qualifying in the SET exam you can get government teacher job.
24th July 2015, 05:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have completed 12th standard with commerce subject with 83% so you are eligible for primary school teacher.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 50% marks are eligible for primary school teacher.

Your age should be below 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?