13th October 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore?

I came to know that Salesforce Bangalore is hiring for the post of UI Software Engineer. I want to join and become a UI Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a UI Software Engineer in this company?

15th October 2020, 11:27 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must hold Bachelor's degree or equivalent with specializing in computer science, engineering or similar.

Applicant must have 4+ years of experience in UI development.

Applicant must have Excellent communication and teamwork skills.

Applicant must have experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment.

Applicant must have experience with Agile development practices and concepts.
15th October 2020, 06:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

The candidate should be a resident of Bangalore or nearby places.
16th October 2020, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to become UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become UI Software Engineer in Salesforce Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Salesforce

Name of the Job Position - UI Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 4+ years of experience are desirable for this recruitment.

>> You should have experience with HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Angularjs, ES6..etc., You must have experience with cross-browser compatibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?