5th November 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get placement in a Core Company

Respected Sir, I am a 3rd year Mechanical student and now I want to do jobs in Core Companies. I want to know the eligibility criteria to get placement in a Core Company. Please tell me about the necessary thing that I should have to get the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get placement in a core company after clearing with 3 arrears? What is the eligibility to get placed?
  2. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  3. Criteria for placement in any automobile company? How to prepare for it?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for core EEE companies?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get a job in core company for B.Tech EEE students? -- [New]
  6. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  7. How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?
  8. What is the qualification required to get placed in a core or embedded company? Core or Embedded Placement question papers?
  9. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  10. Which college provides good campus placement in a Core company?
  11. How to get external placement in core company being an ECE student? What will they ask in the recruitment?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for the companies coming in for campus placement?
  13. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  14. Courses that I should do to get a good placement in core/IT companies after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU?
  16. What does the core companies expect from the fresher? How to prepare for the campus placement?
  17. What is the eligibility for core company for ECE?
  18. Detailed information and placement criteria of CSC Company?
6th November 2016, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get placement in a Core Company

Getting jobs in core companies is not that easy. As you are a student of mechanical branch, so to get a job in core companies you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized college/university.

> Minimum 60% marks is required.

> The age should be in between 21 to 30 years. For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

> No live backlogs will be entertained.

> Good score in GATE is required in some cases.

Some of the core companies recruit candidates on the basis of GATE score, so you have to prepare for GATE entrance examination also.
7th November 2016, 01:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get placement in a Core Company

Surely you can get job in Core companies before that you need specific requirement.

* Maintain 60% avg in your studies.
* No Backlogs while completing your studied.
* Try for campus Interviews which held by colleges is the best option.
* After completing your studies update your resume in Job portals.
* Naukri,Shine,Monster,TimesJob.
* Update your resume and skills then you can receive calls from top Most MNC core companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?