27th August 2012, 09:55 PM
shiva08biradar

Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?

Sir ,
Iam studying in BE(cs) i have (79.04% in 10th),(54% in 12th),(65% in BE till 6th sem)
is this eligibility can i attend any campus placement? if it is which company will take for this eligibility criteria...please give me bettr suggestions,becoz i have preparing for placement..help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  2. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  3. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  4. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  5. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  6. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  8. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  9. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
  10. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  12. Placement question papers of last 10 years for Infosys on-campus recruitment exam?
  13. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow? -- [New]
  14. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  15. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
  16. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech?
  17. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
14th September 2012, 06:18 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?

Every company had its own standards and Eligibility Criteria.
So Depending the Company you are going for Interview you should first checkout the Eligibility Criteria.
So keep working hard and try to increase the Final semester percentages.
So it will be very helpful for you once you complete your degree searching for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?