18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Security Analyst interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Security Analyst. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Security Analyst in this company. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

21st September 2019, 09:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Security Analyst interview?

Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.

Position: IT Security Analyst

Experience: 0 to 2 yrs

Eligibility criteria for IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Security Analyst interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field (Btech).
-Fluent communication skills.
-No live backlogs.
-Good academic record throughout the career.

Official website : http://www.ibm.com
22nd September 2019, 12:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Security Analyst interview?

In order to apply for IBM India Pvt Ltd Security Analyst interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CS/EE/IT/MCA from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have scored minimum 65% to 75% marks throughout the academic career.

The company will not accept any kind of active backlogs with educational gaps of more than a year.
23rd September 2019, 02:50 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IBM India pvt ltd Bangalore Security Analyst :

1.You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.

2.Must have studied Computer science /Information Technology.

3.No academic gap and no pending backlogs.

4.Must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?