23rd April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Maruti Suzuki campusing?

What is eligibility criteria for maruti suzuki in pantnagar campus placement

30th April 2014, 07:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Maruti Suzuki campusing?

You have been mentioned in the forum that you want to know the eligibility criteria of getting job in Maruti Suzuki. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Maruti Suzuki don't conducted job for matriculation student or intermediate student so if you can not complete your at least bachelor degree then you can not apply in Maruti Suzuki companies for any discipline job so my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree at least then you could apply in this Maruti Suzuki companies.

Maruti Suzuki companies prefers there job to the mechanical engineering students and also for marketing job Maruti Suzuki companies offers to the MBA ( master in business administration) and also the company offered high salaried to the those candidates in which who have selected by HR of the Maruti Suzuki companies and the companies also select the candidates on the basis of the group discussion and also they prefers the group discussion score because in group,discussion the HR judge candidate's communication skill and also companies are want those candidates who uthe better communication skill. So try to speak in English so that English is the knowledge in which it increases your communication skills.
15th May 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

i have complete in my diploma mechanical egg.so i very wish to join in maruti suzuki , when maruti suzuki conduct throug off campus to choose candidate fr ur company.so please this information declaired through net.then many candidate attent the interview.
1st August 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the deegre percentage in btech nd english is compulsory ?? can I used both english nd hindi ????
12th December 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 58% in 10th class and in diploma engineering is 72%. Now I am doing b.tech so for sitting in campus is there 60% is required in 10th class.
16th January 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear all, I am having 55% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 66% in B.E.
Please tell me am i eligible to Maruti Suzuki. Requesting for actual possibility.
14th April 2017, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 70% marks in production engineering diploma from g.b.p.i.t but sir i have only 55% in 10th class..so thats why sir i did not sit in campus..
So sir please give me a chance for in your company.
Sir my contact 9810167662
[email protected]
Sir please give me chance to show my skill.
19th September 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Currently in my 7th semester(b.tech), I'm looking for an industrial practice opportunity for the upcoming semester as per my college policy. What is the eligibility criteria (minimum requisite cgpa) for a marketing profile?
22nd December 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

If someone had completed his 10th in 2013 ,12th in 2015 and 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering in 2018
Is he eligible for maruti or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?