2nd April 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech?

Hello,
I have 56% in my 10th class and in B.Tech I have 80%. Will I be eligible for getting job in HCL Technologies? Please help me out with your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  3. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  4. Can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 56.83% in 10th, 71.6% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  6. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  7. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  8. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  9. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  10. Can I get job in HCL if secured 84% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria and software skills required to get job in HCL Technologies for ECE 3rd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in IBM, Accenture and HCL Technologies if secured 74% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th, 66.7% in BCA and 60% in MCA?
  13. What kind of post is available in HCL Technologies Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? How much salary I will get?
  14. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for EEE students?
  16. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  17. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL Technologies for ECE candidate?
4th April 2016, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have 56% in my 10th class and in B.Tech I have 80%. Will I be eligible for getting job in HCL Technologies? Please help me out with your answers.
As per B.Tech marks criteria, you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

If you have scored 65% marks throughout the studies then you are eligible for HCL recruitment. You should not have any pending backlog. If you have more than two years gap throughout the studies then you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
4th April 2016, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech?

Eligibility Criteria required to get job in HCL Technologies:

No, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in HCL Technologies with just 56% marks in 10th Class. The minimum eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA (Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics, IT, IS)/ BCA from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required is as follows..
In 10th Class - 65% marks
In 12th Class - 65% marks
In Qualifying Exam - 65% marks

>> As you have not scored minimum 65% marks in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in HCL.
4th April 2016, 09:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to get job in HCL Technologies. You have completed your 10th with 56% marks and B Tech with 80%.

>>The eligibility criteria for getting job in HCL is that student must possess at least 60% marks throughout in their academics. Since you have scored less than 60% marks in 10th standard. So you are not eligible for getting job in HCL.

>>You have scored very nice percentage in your graduation degree. So in my opinion you have vast option to get job in government sector. So you have no need to be depressed. You need to try in government sector jobs in which no matter how much percentage you scored in 10th or 12th.
4th April 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for HCL recruitment drive. This is because you do not meet the basic eligibility criteria which is you need to have at least 60% throughout your career, i.e., 10th, 12th and B.Tech. Since you have less than 60% in 10th, so you are ineligible for HCL recruitment drive as a B.Tech fresher.
5th April 2016, 12:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Sorry, it is difficult to get a job in HCL Technologies with less than 60% marks in 10th examination. The eligibility in HCL Technologies for B.Tech graduates is 60% of marks in all the examinations from 10th, 12th and all engineering semesters for campus recruitment. For off campus recruitment the marks will be 65%. You should not have any standing backlogs during the interview process. The selection process consists of written test, Technical and HR Interviews. The website link is Click Here
15th April 2016, 11:52 AM
Quantum reply

Eligibility criteria of HCL-
HCl is top software company. Mainly HCl doesn't recruit fresher's.
The criteria is as follows
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 10th , 12th and in graduation individually.
Academic gap of 2 years is allowed.
There must not be any backlog.
Sorry to say , you are not eligible for HCL because you are not fulfill the above criteria. You can apply for the other companies.
27th August 2016, 08:53 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for HCL. The reason is you didn't meet the marks criteria for them. Please take a look at criteria details below

HCL eligibility criteria :

> make sure you have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> you should not have any active backlogs while you are appearing for the process
> you must not have study gap of more than 2 years.

So, now you can understand that as you have less than 60% marks in your 10th, you are not eligible for HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?