22nd June 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Business Law to become Corporate Lawyer? How much would be the pay?

Currently i'm doing B.COM 2nd year after that can i do business law after this to become a Corporate Lawyer? How much would be my pay?

14th January 2015, 10:43 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility to study Business Law to become Corporate Lawyer? How much would be the pay?

Business Law is offered as part of the Bachelor of Commerce. You can enhance your studies with a secondary major or choose from a range of elective units to support your career goals.

When coupled with International Relations or Journalism . You can complete this major as part of our Bachelor of Commerce or our Bachelor of Arts. Your choice determines your core units.

The Minimum educational qualification to go for this course is 10+2 with atleast 55%.

After completing degree in business law you can find employment in various courts of law, in government service both Central and State government, as legal advisors, teachers, in various companies, corporate houses, organizations etc. You can also do private practice as legal advisors, advocates, solicitors etc.

The initial salary in this field will start from Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?