26th February 2023, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Corporate Secretaryship) in Periyar University?

Hi everyone, I want to do MPhil(Corporate Secretaryship) from Periyar University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please reply to me asap.

27th February 2023, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Corporate Secretaryship) in Periyar University?

Those who have completed masters degree from a recognised board with atleast 55% and above marks are eligible for admission.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam at university level.
Those who have passed
UGC
CSIR-NET
GATE
SET exam are exempted from university level entrance exam.
Written test shall be conducted for 40 marks and interview for 10 marks.
Rank list will be prepared based on entrance exam (50%) and PG (50%).
27th February 2023, 03:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Corporate Secretaryship) in Periyar University?

Eligibility for Postgraduate courses:

1. Completion of an undergraduate Corporate Secretaryship (CS) degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum passing range of 45%.

2. Candidates must appear in the Entrance exams, and counselling can be taken after entrance examination for the admission in colleges for postgraduate.
27th February 2023, 06:10 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility criteria to study MPhil(Corporate Secretaryship) in Periyar University:-

>> Candidates must be completed a Master’s Degree with management the relevant subject or equivalent from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?