25th November 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilty for attending Tech Mahindra interview?

I want to know eligibility criteria of Tech Mahindra. I scored 92% in 10th and 70% in 12th and now I am studying 3rd year ECE without any arrears. I am eligible for attending?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  4. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  5. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. How many rounds are there in interview of Tech Mahindra? Sample question papers for Tech Mahindra Aptitude Test?
  7. Does Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra has similar work profile? Are both of them same companies?
  8. Tips to prepare for Mahindra Satyam campus interview
  9. Whether Technical round is conducted by Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post?
  10. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  11. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
  12. Eligibility for Tech Mahindra interview for fresher jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  14. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  15. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  17. Objective placement papers for Mahindra & Mahindra on-campus interview? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
25th November 2017, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty for attending Tech Mahindra interview?

To be eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra Interview, you should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies i.e., in 10th, 12th standard and Bachelor's degree course. You have to appear and qualify in Aptitude Test, Technical Round and HR Round to get a job in Tech Mahindra. You should have good Aptitude skills, communication skills and subject knowledge to get a job in Tech Mahindra.
25th November 2017, 10:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty for attending Tech Mahindra interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Tech Mahindra Interview:

The basic educational qualification required to attend Tech Mahindra Recruitment process is given.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams. Allowed discipline are,
* Electronics and Communication
* Electronics and Telecommunication
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Electrical Engineering
* Instrumentation ..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage criteria that is to be followed is as follows,
@ In 10th Class - More than 70% marks
@ In 12th Class - More than 70% marks
@ In Graduation - More than 60% marks

>> You have not mentioned your percentage criteria in Graduation. If your aggregate is above 60% marks in B.Tech till now, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?