15th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

Sir,
I want to know the percentage criteria for
attending off campus placement interview
of Mahindra Satyam. Please let me know.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  4. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  9. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  12. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  13. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  14. Model question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam on-campus written exam?
  15. How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?
  16. Previous years placement papers of Mahindra Satyam
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  18. Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?
19th April 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the percentage criteria for
attending off campus placement interview
of Mahindra Satyam. Please let me know.
Waiting for your reply.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.

Selection process for Mahindra Satyam recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
19th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?

The minimum required qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA or BCA / B.Sc(CS) from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate throughout the career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply for campus interview but do not have any active backlogs. Maximum of one year gap is allowed with valid reason only. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?