5th January 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it enough to know only English to get job in Call Centre?

Well i am an average student and find it difficult to study different languages but good in english and hindi. Is it enough to know only English to get job in Call Centre?

What else we need?

5th January 2014, 01:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is it enough to know only English to get job in Call Centre?

More or less the answer is "Yes".. All the call center companies expect candidates to be good with English communication but still they have the minimum eligibility criteria as 12th passed and in some good and top call centers.

So, it's mandatory that you should have completed your 12th grade if not any degree. Job in call center is not that welcoming if you are planning to lead a good life in future. It's just a temporary job wherein you can work for 1-2 years max and then jump into a job which will be permanent in public or private sector companies..

Never try to settle up yourself with the call centre job at any point of time, initially it will look good with the job and pay which they give but working for night shifts all day in your life will not be reality at all. So, go for the job - work for 2-3 years max - move on to private and public sector job!
8th January 2014, 12:09 AM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Is it enough to know only English to get job in Call Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i am an average student and find it difficult to study different languages but good in english and hindi. Is it enough to know only English to get job in Call Centre?

What else we need?
Dear friend there is international call center and Domestic call center you have not mention regarding which you want to know. For international English and Hindi is sufficient but for domestic you need local language along with english and hindi. For example if its odisha then oriya language must be in demand. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?