24th September 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that if I get job in Private sector then what salary I can expect as I am doing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 12th from NIOS?
  2. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  6. Expected salary of fresher Stenographer in private sector?
  7. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  8. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector? -- [New]
  9. What amount of salary is offered to CA in private sector?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. What are the Jobs for ECE students in Software Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?
  13. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  14. What is the top salary pay in private sector for civil engineering aspirants?
  15. Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?
  16. Is there any job available in Private Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) female candidate?
  17. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  18. Expected salary for dentists in private hospitas in Andhra Pradesh?
28th October 2015, 10:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that if I get job in Private sector then what salary I can expect as I am doing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Please let me know as soon as possible.

The salary will differ from company to company.

The average salary in the industry will be around Rs. 2 to 2.5 Lakhs/annum.

For experienced candidates the salary will be higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?