13th December 2011, 01:15 PM
sandy0092

Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?

Sir,Presently I am a student of BCA from an open university and I want to do MCA after complete this.My question is that what salary can I expect after Complete BCA and what salary can expect after complete MCA as a fresher and in what field?Please mention about both private and government sector.

Please answer through :- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  2. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  6. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  9. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  10. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  11. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  17. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  18. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
29th December 2011, 09:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?

After completing BCA, you can’t expect much higher salary packages. The initial salary package may fall within the range of Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month. If you complete MCA course, you can earn salary within the range of Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month. This salary packages may grow with experience and performance in the job. In government firms, an MCA graduate can expect salary within the range of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month. This may vary with the job profile and the responsibility assigned.
11th April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?

in which field and what jobs can i get after doing BCA and MCA?
12th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

in forein countries how much salary would get if am completed bca or mca
31st July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good well paid govt. sector job in the middle of my b.c.a??and how much salary per month?
can i get a good well paid govt. sector job after completing b.c.a??
plss help me
15th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

why can't we get sallry eqivalent to an b-tech holder after compliting bca. This is not fair because we learn samething as a computer science b-tech holder learn.....please give some clue....
15th August 2012, 11:17 PM
singhhr23

For BCA students staring salary will be from 10,000/- upto 30,000/-
most of the B.C.A graduates ate choose the MCA program and for this course admission will be based on the entrance examinations conducted by the universities.

-- > And there are other options for who are completing the BCA graduates course. They include;...........

• MCA
• MCM
• MIM
• MBA
• M.Sc IT

In the private sector software and electronics companies like:

TCS
INFOSYS
IBM
HCL
Microsoft
Micromax
HP
WIPRO
DELL
DOCOMO
SATYAM
SYNTEL
FACEBOOK

Elligibility for the job in companies:

you should be graduate in engineering with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.
your Technical knowledge must be good related to your project and your engineering electrical subjects .
Communication skill is good.

Thanks....

1st November 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, I completed 2nd puc in arts correspondence. afterwards i taken a BCA correspondence in noble institute, bangalore open university. So i want a Software company job and much salary
22nd March 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir just now I finish bca with 60%. Do i have any job opportunity in tneb.
13th October 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR B C A 3 YEAR COARCE WHAT IS SALARY OF B C A NORMAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?