18th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru is conducting an interview for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

23rd September 2018, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no experience required in order to be eligible for this recruitment. The basic criteria that is required is given below,

Name of the Company - Lowe's Services

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Experience - Freshers or Experience candidates can apply

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

>> You should have secured minimum 70% marks in 10th and 12th Classes and 65% marks in Graduation.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for this recruitment and you must meet the criteria that is given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?