11th February 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru Software Associate interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that what are all the documents required so that I can apply for the interview of Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru for the post of Software Associate? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

15th February 2019, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru Software Associate interview?

Documents required to apply for Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru Software Associate interview are as follows.

Updated resume,

Original mark sheets of 10th, 12th, UG/PG,

Photo Identity card issued by Government such as Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License or Pan card,

Passport size photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?