24th March 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that ITC Infotech, Pune is conducting an interview for the post of a Dot Net Developer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

27th March 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates having 0 years experience are also eligible to attend this Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

Job Location - Pune

Experience Required - Freshers

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below streams are eligible to attend this recruitment.
* Electronics Engineering or
* Computer Science or
* E&C or
* Mechanical Engineering..etc.,

Salary Package offered - 3 Lakh Per Annum
29th March 2019, 02:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

No, it is not mandatory that you must have experience in order to apply for ITC Infotech, Pune Dot Net Developer interview. Candidates who are freshers, can also apply for the job. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply.

Web: https://www.itcinfotech.com/
29th March 2019, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Your information is wrong. Experience is not mendatory to become a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune. Fresher B.E/B.Tech graduates preferably in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical/E&C from any recognized institute are eligible to attend Dot Net Developer interview in ITC Infotech, Pune. Selected candidates can get a salary package of INR 3.0 LPA.

Last edited by ppsahu; 1st April 2019 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?