16th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?

hey..i an B.Tech fresher 2011 passout...i got placed in both companies HCL COMNET n SYNTEL...and now i am so confused which one should i join..please suggest me....

Related Questions:
  1. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  2. Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which company should I join either Syntel or Mahindra-Satyam if selected in both? Whether Syntel is a blacklisted company?
  4. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  5. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  6. Is Syntel a blacklisted company?
  7. How can I join Syntel after completion of BCA? Detailed information and eligibility to join? -- [New]
  8. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not?
  9. Importance in Syntel company for Electronics and Instrumentation engineers? How to get into Syntel? Need info about Syntel?
  10. Is Syntel a good company to start my career?
  11. Eligibility criteria for HCL, Syntel, Wipro and TCS?
  12. Which company is more preferable for me either Syntel-Pune or L & T-Chennai if my uncle is working in Syntel-Pune?
  13. Information regarding Syntel Company? Model question paper and last 5 years papers of Syntel Company?
  14. Am i eligible for HCL and Syntel with 80% in MCA?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  16. How can I leave job in Syntel if I have a bond of 2 years with them?
  17. Eligibility for recruitment for Syntel after 2 years break in studies?
  18. Which company is better for Freshers between Syntel and L&T?
16th September 2011, 06:49 PM
rakeshkanagaraj

Default Re: Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?

HCL for sure.
16th September 2011, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey..i an B.Tech fresher 2011 passout...i got placed in both companies HCL COMNET n SYNTEL...and now i am so confused which one should i join..please suggest me....
dear friend,

Both company HCL COMNET and SYNTEL are good but SYNTEL is working on software development and HCL COMNET works on communication network.

If you are a computer related engineer and also you are a good programmer then you have to go SYNTEL software.

If you are a ECE related engineer and want to work for Networking field then you have to go for HCL CONET.

But the both company package are same so you have to choose as your opinion.

thanks
9th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

had a doubt...which company s d best?????hcl technologies or infosys limited????????
9th October 2011, 05:13 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

syntel is software company and HCL is networking company.

My suggestion is you should go for HCL as HCL has more growth than SYNTEL.

but starting package of both company will be same. you have to choose in which company you are interested.

all the best!!!
1st November 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

nebody having an idea in what part of the country hcl comnet generally places campus recruited freshers from north india?
10th November 2011, 11:50 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?

You can join any one of HCL or Syntel
both are IT scetors
12th November 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have online written test conducted by syntel on our college campus what should i refer to get shortlisted
9th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

hai ...i also conducted online written test by syntel on our college campus what should i refer to get shortlisted
8th January 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Pls tel me when syntel give its joining..its already too late now..how much more i hav to wait
15th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hey guys, i got placed in hcl comnet.. now i wanna ask u guys that anybody of u have any idea about the joining location and joining date of this company.. i m a 2012 bath pass out...
12th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?

Quote:
hey guys, i got placed in hcl comnet.. now i wanna ask u guys that anybody of u have any idea about the joining location and joining date of this company.. i m a 2012 bath pass out...
hey even i got selected for the same in cmr college through amcat.did they give u joining date??
12th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

even i got placed in hcl comnet for the year 2012. did anyone get joining date???
12th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

even i got placed in hcl comnet for the year 2012.did any one get joining date??
12th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hey evev i got placed in hcl comnet for the year 2012. did any get joining date??
12th June 2012, 08:47 PM
THUMMA.AVINASH.REDDY@GMAI

Quote:
hey hi. even i got placed for the same in cmr college through amcat. did u get joining date???
12th June 2012, 08:49 PM
THUMMA.AVINASH.REDDY@GMAI

hey hi. even i got placed for the same in cmr college through amcat. did u get joining date???
30th November 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

waitin for the call letter of syntel since a month.... guys shud i look for other options??
1st December 2013, 09:06 PM
JohnnyX

Default Hi webmaster!

You wonder who posted this comment on your blog? Just search in google for: xRumer submitter 4 elites
You will find out how to promote your business on thousands of sites a day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?