3rd July 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Siemens-Gurgaon is conducting an interview for the post of a Python Developer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

5th July 2019, 10:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon?

As per the details available, experience is not required to apply for Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon. However, the candidates having 3-4 years of experience will get preference.

The candidates having the knowledge of HTML, CSS & Jquery can apply for the Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon.

You can check the website https://new.siemens.com/in/en.html for more details.
6th July 2019, 04:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon?

Yes, experience is required to become a Python Developer in Siemens, Gurgaon. Candidate must have a 3 - 4 years of work experience in the relevant field.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.siemens.co.in
6th July 2019, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to have 3 to 4 years of experience in the same field to apply for the job. Also, you need to have the following skills to apply for Python Developer job at Siemens Gurgaon.

- Excellent in Python 3.6

- Must have experience of web development using Django 2

- Must have strong skills in Django 2 and Python
7th July 2019, 12:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an experience required to attend this Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon recruitment. The basic educational qualification and experience required are given below.

Name of the Company - Siemens

Name of the Job Position - Python Developer

Experience Required:-

>> Minimum of 3 to 4 years in the concerned field is required in order to be eligible.

>> You must be capable of working independently and must be able to communicate with USA based client.

>> You must have experience in,
* Analysis of the business requirements and specifications
* Debugging
* Coding
* Designing
* Testing...etc.,
7th July 2019, 07:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you must have 2-4 years of work experience in relevant filed to be eligible to apply for Python Developer in Siemens-Gurgaon

You must have Excellent knowledge of Python 3.6, must have done web development using Django 2, have strong hold of key concepts of Python & Django2 and is comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment.

Those who have knowledge of HTML, CSS & Jquery along with the working knowledge of Oracle Database and configuration will be given preference.

You can visit the website https://new.siemens.com/in/en.html for more information.
7th July 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Siemens-Gurgaon is conducting an interview for the post of a Python Developer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Yes, experience is required to become a Python Developer in Siemens – Gurgaon. Candidates with at least 3 to 4 years experience in the relevant field are preferred for the Python Developer recruitment in Siemens – Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Graduation or above with at least 3 to 4 years relevant work experience are preferred for the Python Developer recruitment in Siemens – Gurgaon. Interested candidates can apply online for the Python Developer recruitment in Siemens – Gurgaon.
7th July 2019, 07:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

You should have 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in application programming for this position.Candidates should know these things very effectively workflow, agile environment, scrum process, application programming interface's coding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?