16th July 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Vinsol Delhi NCR?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Vinsol Delhi NCR is conducting an interview for the post of a Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

18th July 2019, 03:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Vinsol Delhi NCR?

No, Experience is required to become a Software Engineer in Vinsol Delhi NCR.

For more details visit www.vinsol.com
18th July 2019, 09:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Vinsol Delhi NCR?

Company Name : Vinsol

Experience Required: Freshers

Job Location : Delhi NCR

Position: Software Engineer

Right now they are looking for Freshers pass out with BE/BTech/MCA degree from 2019 batch only.

Visit this website for complete information :
http://www.vinsol.com/
18th July 2019, 10:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Fresher is required to become a Software Engineer in Vinsol Delhi NCR. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria.

==> Fresher's who have a strong programming skills can apply.

==> Fresher's who have passed out with BE/BTech/ MCA from a recognized university can apply for this job.

==> Fresher's who have excellent communication and problem solving skills.

==> Fresher's who have an experience in Javascript/Jquery/CSS/HTML/PHP can apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.vinsol.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?