15th July 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Infrrd Bangalore for the post of Trainee. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

18th July 2019, 10:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore?

-Strong knowledge of programming languages like c, c++ and Java technologies for developer perspective.

-Design, develop, modify, debug and maintain software code.

-Reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes .

-Provide technical support .

-Strong team player.
18th July 2019, 10:17 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore?

Trainee job in Infrrd Bangalore responsibilities is to learn staff functions and operations of the office or department the trainee is working in. Trainees are also expected to clearly understand the company’s policies and practices. The trainee is also required to assist or participate in setting performance goals and targets for the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?