23rd July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?

Sir/Mam,

I have done I.T.I. 2 years with surveyor trade and I also work in a private company. I am doing diploma in civil engineering KSOU distance mode..is this university is right for me please?? Can someone please provide me the details soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  2. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  3. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  4. How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?
  5. How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years
  6. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  7. Colleges for Diploma in C in distance mode?
  8. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  9. Which course will be suitable for me if have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering(Distance Learning Mode) and working in company? Can I be a graduate now after 9 years of completing diploma?
  10. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  11. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  12. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  13. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  15. Recognition of MBA from KSOU in private companies of India and Abroad?
  16. KSOU Civil diploma is considered to be distance education or part time course?
  17. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  18. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done I.T.I. 2 years with surveyor trade and I also work in a private company. I am doing diploma in civil engineering KSOU distance mode..is this university is right for me please?? Can someone please provide me the details soon.

Thank you!
Yes, KSOU degree is recognized.

Karnataka State Open University was formally established on June 1, 1996 under the Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992.

Karnataka State Open University is approved by UGC. karnataka state open university( KSOU) is not approved by AICTE (All India council of technical education). Karnataka State Open University is approved by DEC.

I have attached the UGC approval letter so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?