12th December 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in IT and working in company from last 3 years.I want to start my studies further to do B tech.I want to pursue B tech course through distance learning or part time mode.Currently I am working at Gorakhpur.

Please suggest me about AICTE Approved Institutes providing education in distance or part time mode.

Thanks with regards
Akhil Singh

17th December 2012, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years

You can apply for B.Tech distance either with Amity University or Sikkim Manipal University. JNTU, Thapar University, etc also offer distance education program in engineering. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) or KSOU are other suitable options. Admission details can be collected from the web portal of the concerned University. You can pursue engineering degree in the subject you have pursued your diploma program.
4th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years

i have completed diploma in telecommunication technology before 3years.I am working in a telecom company now.I would like to start my studies to do B.Tech with distance education.How can i proceed now?
3rd March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering IN MUMBAI I WANTto pursue degree in civil engineering in correspondence what is the procedure
18th January 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 th & diploma in tool & die making.did I can apply for v.tech ?
31st March 2015, 03:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed your diploma degree course then it will be beneficial for you if you will take admission in B.tech.To take admission in 2nd year of B.tech if you will have to go through a valid process.
If you wants to get admission directly in the second year then you will have to go through a lateral entry process.
If you have completed your three years of course after 10th std then only you will be allowed to get admission in the second year.
The first thing which you will have to do is to fill the counselling form of the technical university in which you have decided to take admission.

Once you submit the application form you will be called for the selection of the college under that university on the basis of your marks and on the basis of you rank in the entrance exam.

If you marks will be good then you will definitely get any seat in any college of that university else you will have to try for the next university.
Apart from this process you can also complete your B.tech course in a distance mode.There are so many university in India who used to provide admission in B.tech for the diploma holder.You can take the advantege of this process also.
The main benefit which you will get is your continuity in job.You dont have need to drop the job just to do B.tech.You will have to give only the exam of the university if you are going through the distance education.

Also there are so many intrance exams are conduted for the allocation of seats in engineering colleges.You can fill the application for form of these entrance exam and can teke admission with the help of councilling.

Some of the entrance exmas which are conducted in India for the allotment of seats are as below:-

IIT-JEE,BITSAT,UPTU SEE,AMU,MPTU,KIITEE JEE,RPET.UPES,VITEEE JEE

If you will submit the application form of these all entrance exam then you will have to give the written test for three hours.The syllabus for these all entrance exam is same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?