7th November 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Google Maps written exam questions and answers

Google maps written exam questions and answers is what i am looking for long period of time so requesting you to provide me the same.

23rd November 2014, 12:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Google Maps written exam questions and answers

There is nothing like "Google Maps written exam" but only "Google placement" so I believe you are meant about that.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Google aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern followed for the test and prepare for it accordingly.

Make sure that you have a good project in hand before attending the interview process since once you clear the aptitude round they will be expecting you to showcase your project in the next interview rounds and if you don't have one then make sure that you are technically strong enough to blow there mind to get the job!

I have attached some other materials in this post which would help you to prepare for the Google interview process. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Google.zip(400.2 KB, 630 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 1306 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 440 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 443 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?