28th January 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Supervisor in Airtel Communication? How to get an interview appointment?

How can someone apply as a supervisor in airtel communication? Can you tell me that how can i get an interview with airtel. Once i get the interview passing is butter for me.

27th February 2014, 04:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Supervisor in Airtel Communication? How to get an interview appointment?

Supervisors generally regulates the activities in a particular organization of workers.Basically Supervisor positions varies from organization to Organization.As you are willing to work in Airtel communication you may regularly go through this website.Because when ever the vacancies available,Airtel Communication organization intimate and offers the job details to the various Job Portals.Based on that you can apply for the Supervisor position.

To be eligible for the Supervisor post,you will need to follow the below eligibility criteria.It would be useful for your career if have experience in the same field.As a supervisor you need to perform various tasks such as Performance evaluations,hiring,human resources duties,preparing job descriptions,handling the worker grievances and more.You may also need to work for the training for employees.

If you are very effective,then you will need to identify the weaknesses and also strengths of the employees.you must be in a position to solve the issues and strength of the employees.You must be able to coordinate the projects with the department leaders.You must require a good educations la qualifications such as Bachelor’s Degree.

It would be an Added advantage if you are with the Masters degree.Generally HR’s recruit the candidates with the leadership skills.So generally the courses such as Organizational behavior,management,human resource management,and more.You must be able to prepare and lead others in a good work setting.You must have a good verbal as well as Written communication skills to regulate the tasks of the employees.You must also have the Soft skills to motivate and develop employees.So when ever you see the notification for the job vacancies in Job portal you can apply for the position.Or else you may directly contact the near by Office of Airtel communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?