2nd July 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to attend Amazon Jaipur Support Engineer Interview?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an interview of Amazon Jaipur for the post of Support Engineer. So, I would like to know how I can apply for this interview? Please help me to know about this.

7th July 2019, 05:10 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Amazon Jaipur Support Engineer Interview?

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone Screen + 5 Rounds of Interview(In person).

Out of 5 rounds, almost 2 rounds were completely behavioral questions while remaining 3 rounds were blend of technical and behavioral.

Try to get as much stories as possible. But be ready to explain in detail when requested for.

Some Interviewer are helpful but some are rude.

Be careful with them.

Get prepared.
8th July 2019, 05:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Amazon Jaipur Support Engineer Interview?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out us here. I would suggest you to find out the companies who are running the amazon process in the Jaipur location.

For customer service back-end process one of them is teleperformance for this customer support position.

As you are looking for support engineer's for technical difficulties you should contact at amazon development Pvt.. Ltd.(India) Center.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?