13th April 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to attend CTS, Coimbatore Analyst Trainee interview?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an interview of CTS, Coimbatore for the post of Analyst Trainee. So, I would like to know that how I can apply for this interview? Please help me to know about this.

19th April 2019, 11:06 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I apply to attend CTS, Coimbatore Analyst Trainee interview?

Procedure to apply for CTS Analyst Trainee:

>> First you need to go through their official link where you have to fill all the required details.

>> If job link expires then you just visit myamcat.com website where you will find the CTS hiring section.

>> There you can see "Apply " button and fill all the required elements and do submit by uploading any document what it ll ask.

>> More over it will ask or it will mention the test date. You have to give to your consent by click on it.

>> That's it.You have done with the application. Later they will send you a mail regarding venue details and Exam date where Off campus drive will be conducted.

>> Some times they will ask for Passport and PAN card for Identity proof. So make sure to carry those documents along with photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?