13th April 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of CTS, Coimbatore Analyst Trainee interview?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of CTS, Coimbatore for the post of Analyst Trainee. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

17th April 2019, 01:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CTS, Coimbatore Analyst Trainee interview?

Hello Dear,

Please find the details below for Analyst Trainee role in Cognizant

Selection Procedure:
-----------------------
There will be couple of rounds of interview will happen,

1. First there will be a Technical round of interview where you will be asked technical questions to verify your technical skill
2. Next there will be a Managerial round of interview where you will be asked scenario based questions to verify how you can handle any complex situation.
3. If you will be able to clear those rounds of interview you will be asked for HR discussion where HR will discuss about your roles and responsibility and about your package.

Job Description
----------------------
Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.

Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts

Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.

Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.

Designation: Analyst Trainee

Role: Cognizant Infrastructure Services- Service Desk

Annual Total Compensation: INR 2.53 L PA

Eligibility Criteria:
----------------------
1. Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
2016 & 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech - All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.

2. 50% across 10th , 12th & Under Graduation (Full time/Regular courses).

3. Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
Should be an Indian Citizen.

4. 2016 & 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?