8th November 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I become Kotak General Insurance Company Agent? How to appear for IRDA Test?

I want to become KOTAK general insurance company agent how to appear for Irda test? how to become Kotak general insurance agent?

S.V.Natu
[email protected]

9th November 2021, 07:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become Kotak General Insurance Company Agent? How to appear for IRDA Test?

Those who work with an insurance company to sell specific insurance products are insurance agent.
For becoming an insurance agent you must have
Must have completed class 10th
Must be above 18 years of age
Must have valid adhaar and Pan card
You have to complete 15 hr training specified by IRDA

Anybody who has an aptitude for selling insurance policies can become an agent.
For appearing in IRDA exam, he must be Indian
Must have completed 12th from recognised board.
Must have accomplished 100 hrs of training at LIC training centre.
12th November 2021, 02:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become Kotak General Insurance Company Agent? How to appear for IRDA Test?

To become Kotak General Insurance Company Agent a candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board and must be over 18 years of age. A candidate must have a valid Aadhar Card and PAN Card. You will need to complete the compulsory 15 hours training specified by IRDAI. To appear for IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Examination) test, you need to visit the official website of IRDA. Select the option of the IRDA examination 2021 application form. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. IRDA exams consist of prelims, mains, and then interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?