14th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam?

Dear Sir/Madam

Is it necessary to pass IRDA Exams to join a general Insurance company...?

Please tell me how to apply for IRDA Exam...?

Thanking You

With Regards
ANIL V S

18th January 2011, 12:46 AM
anncie10

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam?

Hi there,

Now IRDA have made it mandatory that all agents pass the IRDA exam which is conducted. For this purpose you ll have to study the IC book which is issued. The test would be of multiple choice and you can crack it easily.

In case you have completed MBA, and willing to join in a higher cadre other than the agent then it is not necessary. Your qualification is more than enough to fetch you an interview, the rest depends on your performance in the interview.
25th March 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam?

how to apply for insurance agent exam
29th March 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

when apply irda exam?
30th March 2011, 12:28 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Now IRDA have made it mandatory that all agents pass the IRDA exam which is conducted. For this purpose you ll have to study the IC book which is issued. The test would be of multiple choice and you can crack it easily.

In case you have completed MBA, and willing to join in a higher cadre other than the agent then it is not necessary. Your qualification is more than enough to fetch you an interview, the rest depends on your performance in the interview.
Thanks.
Al the best.
16th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam
14th May 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want how to apply for th irda exam
2nd July 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

i wanttoapply online for irda exam
10th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have a LIC license with me. when i was applied i marked as composite. they gave me training for only 100 hrs. the license which i got only for life.

i need a general insurance license.what should i have to do?

regards
menaga
10th July 2011, 01:21 PM
menaga.rs

dear sir,
i have a LIC license with me.i was applied for composite.they gave me training for 100hrs.i got license for life.

i need a general insurance license.what to do?

regards
menaga
19th July 2011, 12:17 AM
eshwaryadav

Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam
23rd July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i will want to apply irda exam i don't know how to apply.please send all the details to my mail id [email protected] is the request
7th August 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a person in the Capacity of Area Manager(State incharge) can have a General insurance code in his wife's name?? Is it against the rule of IRDA?
12th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam?
25th August 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for insurance agent exam
6th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have my IRDA license for Life Insurance Corporation of India and doing LIC business.
Can I apply the same license for General Insurance business
Reply sharp - [email protected]
15th September 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i have a mode test of IRDA
22nd October 2011, 02:18 PM
tvs_01

pl send insurnace institute of india, fellowship exam for general insurnace , paper,89, previous solved question papers.
24th January 2012, 04:34 PM
sridevikondeti

sir
i want to write licienciate exam, but i dont know when the notification issued?plz send me the next registration date intime.
5th February 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

from where can i get ebook for ic 34? Kindly confirm link. The portals offering free downloads demand registration fee and after registration I observe the desired material is not available with them.
1st March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi can anyone let me know about to getting gerenal insurance code from irda and how can i get wher i hve to apply to geeting code from irda olz let me know about this its for my life n carrers

regards
harish sahrawat
[email protected]
13th April 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the process to work as a surveyor in motor claim
4th July 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i am insurance agent for kotak mahindra can i have genral insurance

with regards
gopalji
16th October 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I want to apply for the /surveyer/lossassersor job how I can proceed what are the terms and condition,minimum qualification requird for such job.Though I am a ex serviceman from indian air force andafter that work around more than ten yrs in a reputed telecom company as an senipr engineer.have diploma/ degree in electronic telecommunication engineering. pls giude me for the same as Iam interested to work in this field.
rgds
arvind mishra
[email protected]
21st October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am join genral insurance company in gwalior please guide it
1st November 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

What is the processor for irda exma. Where should we have take training.

Regards

S M P
20th December 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I have completed my MBA and selected in any General Insurance if it is compulsory to giving certificate exam???
30th December 2012, 03:35 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

It is NECESSARY to pass IRDA exam to join General Insurance Company

OK
26th February 2013, 11:02 PM
Lahiri roopam

How to apply IRDA exam..plz give me details my email id [email protected]
14th April 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i m self yogesh bhavsar i m working last 3yr as a body shop advisor at skoda dealer at nashik so i want make insurance serveyor. my calification is vocational diploma in automobile and B.A .,can i eligiable to irda serveyor exam ? if where i to apply to exam ?
pl suggest and send to information
[email protected],[email protected]
thanks.
28th April 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do IRDA certification course for Insurance sector as Trainer....pls let me know how can i apply for that
30th March 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I was an agent for ICICI prudential life insurence before in 2007 and i left that for abroad offer. I just want to ask weather that time i passed IRDA examz? I passed a exam which i dont know which was that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?