28th January 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I become Teacher of a private senior high school in Bihar?

I have completed graduation with 65% and post graduate with 62%. I have cleared B.Ed with 65%. How can I become a teacher of a private senior high school in Bihar.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Government High School Teacher in Bihar?
  2. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  3. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  6. How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?
  7. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  8. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  9. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
  10. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  11. Can commerce student become high school teacher?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  13. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher for BA(Education) student? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus of physical education teacher? When the vacancies will be out in Jharkhand High School?
  15. When a 11 years old boy can become eligible for 10th class examination of CBSE board?
  16. Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?
  17. Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?
  18. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become Teacher of a private senior high school in Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation with 65% and post graduate with 62%. I have cleared B.Ed with 65%. How can I become a teacher of a private senior high school in Bihar.

You have to apply to the private senior high schools in Bihar to become a Teacher. You should have studied post graduation and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree to become a teacher in senior high schools in Bihar. Schools conducts written test and interview for the selection. Candidates with experience in teaching are preferred for the teaching job in private schools in Bihar. Teaching is one of the prestigious jobs and candidates with very good interest in teaching only should apply for the teacher posts.
29th January 2018, 10:15 PM
sree2244

You are eligible for applying for teacher post.You can follow the Job search applications like Naukari.com like websites you can refer the jobs which is related to your requirement.I found the lot of opportunities in that sites.
30th January 2018, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

At private schools you can apply for teaching jobs if their is any requirement. You can can check with the higher authority of the school or through any references about vacancies.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in in the interview and your academic record. B.Ed is compulsory to apply for teaching jobs these days.
30th January 2018, 10:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To become a Teacher of a Private Senior High School in Bihar, you have to follow these steps:-

Firstly apply for recruitment in your shortlisted private high schools.
Then, they will call you for Interview.
After that, they will send you to any of the standard for Demo Classes.
If you will clear all these process with good remark, then they will appoint you as a teacher of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?