2nd June 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Microsoft, Google, Apple or Facebook like giant and reputed companies?

How can i get job in Microsoft, Google, Apple or Facebook like giant and reputed world wide level of companies? Please, someone provide me th valid details.

Related Questions:
  1. Distance BCA degree along with Software Engineering, Networking Engineering and Cloud Computing has value in reputed companies like Google, Apple, etc.?
  2. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Microsoft, Apple or Goole with 60% above through out studies?
  4. Can I get job in Facebook, Google or Microsoft if secured 78% in 10th, 57.6% in 12th and 78% in B.Tech?
  5. How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?
  6. How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?
  7. Qualification required to get job in Facebook and Google?
  8. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  9. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  10. Do IITians really get packages worth Crores?
  11. What is the procedure to get job in Microsoft by campus placement?
  12. How can I get job in Yahoo, Facebook and Google? Procedure to apply for job?
  13. How to get job in Google and Microsoft?
  14. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?
  16. After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?
  17. Procedure to get job in Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for B.Tech(IT) student?
  18. How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th
10th June 2016, 02:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft, Google, Apple or Facebook like giant and reputed companies?

You have provided your dream company name, but you forgot to provide your Educational Qualification as well as degree course you are pursuing or have completed.

Based on your educational qualification we could have suggested you the procedure to apply for any one of the company. As these companies are highly strict to some pattern of educational qualification.

Even more than that they prefer the knowledge base you have.
SO, i will request you to let us know your educational background as well as any external certification on the basis of which we can guide you to reach to these companies.

One thing is common with these companies, they need learner instead of IT employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?